Retail Space at The Plaza!
- Located in what is becoming one of the hottest retail
hubs in the Chicago market
- Daytime employee population in excess of 3,000
- Recently completed renovations to west side exterior,
further renovations in process
- Currently spaces available from 800 to 14,000 square
feet (some in move in condition)
- Click Here for more facts about the Plaza
More Facts about The Plaza
- 95th Street at Western Avenue, Evergreen Park (borders on Beverly Hills/Morgan Park neighborhood of Chicago on the east)
- Built 1952 by real estate developer Arthur Rubloff. Enclosed a few years later, making it one of the region's first enclosed shopping centers.
- 1.2 million square feet, two level shopping center.
- Anchored by Carson Pirie Scott & Co.
- Major parking lot renovation, completed in fall 2003, will yield 11 acres of fully landscaped and lighted ground level parking with new bus stops and improved main entry from 95th Street and Campbell Avenue.
- Major exterior renovations will reconfigure main entry from west parking lot, improve signage, widen and landscape sidewalks and outdoor seating areas, replace concrete perimeter with ornamental fencing, and update physical plant.
- Outbuilding development includes Applebee's family restaurant in the north parking lot.
- Annual mall visitors: 7 million in 2006.
- Customer amenities include Guest Services during mall hours, professional Security Staff providing emergency services and are on-site 24 hours a day.
- Management office hours: Mon. thru Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.